On the 18th of December, 2020 Lifeshare hosted a virtual live auction event hosted by celebrity patron Maxine Peake. Maxine Peake had a lovely chat with our supporters as well as discussing how she got involved with Lifeshare and a bit about the history of the organisation with Lifeshare’s Operational Director Judy Vickers. Prizes were donated by a host of amazing Manchester businesses and local supporters including:
- Artist Clive Bonelle
- Photographer Nathan aka Manc Wanderer
- Design duo Mikesian Studio
- Maker and designer Caroline Dowsett
- Art gallery – Smolensky Collection
- Candlemakers – Cedar Lifestyle
- Artist Darren Adcock
- Ceramicist Scalloped and Pearled
- Illustrator and concept artist Guy Mckinley
- Stationery and printmaker ByNikomi
- Legendary venue Yes Manchester
- Photgraphic artist Helena Lee Studios
- Action Man restoration specialist VAMAN restorations
- Silver and goldsmith The Magpie’s Daughter
- Barrister, author, and podcaster Sally Penni
- Esthetician and makeup artist Laura-Jo Samuels
- Partner based fitness gurus Swolemates
The total amount raised for Lifeshare with this amazing event was £1,427. The entire Lifeshare team and their clients are so grateful for the support.
This event was recorded live at N.I.A.M.O.S. following all appropriate government safety protocols on that date.
You can watch the full event below – be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel to see more video content from Lifeshare in 2021.